All Kester Black products are eligible for our recycling program. All your clean skincare, lipstick and eyeliner packaging goes straight into the TerraCycle® Zero Waste Box™ and our nail polish and nail care treatments are kept aside so we can reuse them in our next production run.
All of our products need to be rinsed of all contents prior to being submitted for recycling. Please refer to each specific product page for more information on how to prepare your Kester Black products for recycling.
To prepare you skincare packaging:
To prepare your lipstick tube:
- Remove the applicator wand and fill the lipstick tube with warm water
- Insert the applicator wand into the tube and clean the inside by repeatedly inserting and removing the wand (take care as water may splash out of the tube)
- Repeat as many times as necessary until the tube and wand are clean.
To prepare your nail polish and nail care treatments:
- Remove the applicator brush and fill the nail polish/care bottle with warm water
- Insert the applicator brush into the tube, screw on firmly and shake the bottle to remove the remaining product from the glass. Empty contents.
- Repeat as many times as necessary until the bottle and applicator are clean with little to no nail polish or treatment residue present.
Yes! We recommend returning them in groups of four to qualify for an e-gift card. Each group of four products will receive one $20 e-gift card.
Each e-gift card is valid for 1 purchase only and is valid for 3 months from creation date.
Your e-gift card will be sent via email within five business days after your clean empties have been returned & delivered to our door.
Absolutely, however return postage is not covered by Kester Black.Only customers in New Zealand and Australian are eligible to claim a free shipping label.
All Kester Black products are eligible for our Recycling program, regardless of where they are purchased.